In honor of all the great pet and owner love stories out there, we are hosting a GIVEAWAY for pet owners to…
– WIN a SMALL FINE ART ETCHING of your pet –
Custom pet etchings, handcrafted with love from your favorite photo are created using a traditional printmaking technique to honor your favorite furry face in an elegant piece of artwork that will compliment any decor!
TELL ME YOUR STORY!
Email me a snapshot or two and what makes your pet so lovable / how they make you feel / what life is like with them (doesn’t have to be fancy or long). The winning story and photo of your pet will be shared on the blog and social (FB / IG) along with a finished handmade etching mailed to you!
The giveaway winner will be chosen by my artist Grammy. She will review each valid entry on Feb. 14 of this year. Whichever story and photo touches her heart most, will win the Valentine Pet Portrait. Winner will be announced on social (FaceBook and Instagram) and will receive their own FREE handmade, 4×5 etching in 8×10 double mat, shipped free of charge and ready to enjoy! (See HERE for more info on what an etching is.) This is an annual giveaway we offer. Here was one of our previous winners: Paige’s Andy Boy!
Her entry read, “My boyo is Andy. He passed away last June, just shy of his 9th birthday. Andy and I were connected in a way that can only be described as soulmates; always subconsciously checking in with each other and anticipating needs and wants. He taught himself to help me take out the garbage by carrying pizza boxes and milk cartons. Andy was everything I could want in a dog; calm when necessary, but always wanting to learn and be a part of life and the party he saw it as. Everyone he met adored him.
I wish I had a better way of explaining what he meant to me and how fantastic my life was with him in it. Really all I can say is if there is one animal you have that special connection with, that once in a lifetime feeling, that was Andy. He was my world. I know I will never have that connection and that relationship with another. Of course, I will get another dog down the road and we will have a fantastic relationship, and it may be special. But it won’t be what I had with my boyo.”
What a story and what a soulmate! We had so many heartwarming stories submitted, but Paige and Andy’s story really stood out and spoke to that intertwining of souls that can happen between a pet parent and furry best friend.
Read on for the details to consider in submitting your own story and companion’s snapshot!
Final date to enter is Feb. 13th midnight so we can read entries and announce the winner Feb. 14th, Valentines Day!
Go Ahead – Brag:
Ready? Set? GO! Email your snapshots and story to me through my contact page.
• No purchase necessary to win.
• A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
• To enter, an email is necessary to Mandi at GreyboyPetPrints (through our contact page).
• All valid entries (with text AND photo by deadline Feb. 13) will be entered.
• Prize/etching is not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize.
• Etching must be redeemed from Greyboy Pet Prints within thirty (30) days of the contest end date. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, runner up will be the alternate winner.
• Only one (1) entry per person.
• By participating, winner grants Greyboy Pet Prints exclusive permission to use their first name only, story and snapshot in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
• Email entrants will not have their email shared or compromised in anyway. You will be asked your permission to join our VIP email list (your choice).
Valentine’s Day makes us greatful for loved ones, or perhaps missing someone special. No matter what, we know our pet companions are right there with us providing loyalty, unconditional love and a whole lot of joy! Let’s celebrate these furry loves of ours and honor the stories! Have fun entering our giveaway for a handcrafted pet portrait etching!