Complete Keepsake Etching
Pet art memorial “Complete Keepsake Etching”
a classy solution for taking all the memory keepsakes (collar, dogtag or kitty tag, pawprint…) and creatively putting them into ONE honorable remembrance to help you access anytime the love and joy that favorite buddy of yours provided.
– a 4″x5″ handmade etching (created from your photo and ashes added to ink)
– a fine print of the pawprint you provide (either mail me a hard copy of the print or email me a scan of it). If you have a clay mold with paw impression, email me for instructions.
– a wax seal which has a tiny bit of ash in the seal
– lock of fur tied lovingly with thread and included in this keepsake collage
You may switch out any keepsake with another. For example, If you don’t have a lock of fur, you can substitute a small dog tag instead.
After you make your purchase, you will be invited to upload a few images for m to choose the best candidate for an etching. Within 48 hours M-F I will reach out to ask you some last questions on your desired etching.
Size: Your double matted etching fits in your standard 11×14 frame. Actual artwork dimensions are approximately 8×10 and signed by me, the artist.
Finishing: All etchings come fixed in a double mat (cream color mats) that finishes off the artwork with a simple, clean, style ready for you to frame. Matted etchings are beautifully packaged in our signature packaging.
Shipping: Fine art etchings take 1 week to create after we have received your photo and payment. Please allow 1 additional week for shipping and delivery if you reside in the USA.
Don’t worry about anything. I will quickly answer any questions you have and handle your favorite images with care. After you “add to cart” on this page, you will see next where to:
1. Fill out your info.
2. Complete payment.
3. Send along some images for us to choose the best candidate for your etching
Can’t wait to see your favorite photos! If you run into any trouble in the ordering process, email me at m@GreyboyPetPrints.com for a quick response.